Our Trust was established in the summer of 2012 from its origins as a National Support School, at Ilsham C of E Academy. We have a Church of England foundation which is fully inclusive and welcomes both Church and Community schools. Admission criteria to all of our academies is fully inclusive, welcoming those of all faiths or none.
As a successful Trust, we are accredited as a strong partner by the Department for Education and are approved to welcome schools in all Ofsted categories.
The Vision and Core Purpose of our Trust academies is to Transform Children’s Lives by working together as a values-led family of exceptional academies, delivering an entitlement to a world-class education across all our local communities and where every child flourishes. We believe that every young person, regardless of their background or context, can achieve and exceed the highest of expectations. Our Trust, without exception, delivers that promise.
Core Purpose: To develop a ‘values-led’ family of exceptional schools that always puts children first. Where learners excel and communities are enriched so that the life chances of more and more children are improved.
Our core values guide the way in which we work together.
Excellence: We champion excellence and equality for all and in all that we do.
Empowering: We invest in each other and our communities.
Collectively: We are one team and agree to work as one family.
1. Priority, Children First: In every action we take and decision that we make. For our children, we collectively empower excellence.
2. Aspirational Expectations: A culture where every child will succeed.
3. Excellence in Teaching and Learning: Excellent, passionate staff transform children’s lives. For our children, we collectively empower excellence.
4. Professional Development- Investing in People: A commitment to world-class, bespoke, continuing professional development. For our staff, we collectively empower excellence.
5. Distinctiveness: We embrace, encourage and celebrate the uniqueness of each of our schools, recognising the context of the community that it serves and the curriculum that it offers to meet those needs. For our communities, we collectively empower excellence.
6. Leadership with Vision and Efficiency: Working together, we deliver and achieve much more than we could ever do individually. Collective expertise, shared responsibility, accountability and financial efficiencies, add value and improve outcomes for children. For our Leaders, we collectively empower excellence
We operate a Hub model where academies in each local area work closely together to share knowledge and expertise on a regular basis whilst still benefiting from the support of all schools within the Trust family.
Our Hubs have been developed with scalability in mind, so that new schools and groups of schools can join and form new Hubs within the Trust.
Our current geographical Hubs are:
Ellacombe, Ilsham, Warberry
All Saints Marsh, Dunsford
All Saints' Thurlestone, Charleton, West Alvington