High Quality Professional Development
- We offer a targeted programme of bespoke CPD for the whole school workforce and beyond.
- Modelling and coaching of high-quality Teaching and Learning utilising the skills of our outstanding teachers, Specialist Leaders of Education [SLEs] and other leaders from within the Trust.
- We identify and share best practice working, collaboratively within and across academies, to improve outcomes for pupils e.g. providing bespoke and immediate targeted CPD to address and support identified improvement needs following monitoring of teaching.
- A range of Specialist Leaders of Education and other outstanding teachers provide support across the partnership according to needs.
- The Trust has designed and led a highly effective CPD programme for all Torbay Newly Qualified Teachers, ‘Journey to outstanding’. We are currently in discussion with Plymouth University to develop this programme towards Masters level credits.
- Early Years provision across the Trust is outstanding. Led by outstanding teachers and leaders and an Early Years Specialist Leader of Education who are able to work across the Trust and support improvement across schools.
- The Trust also leads the Early Years Network for Torbay.