Letters and Sounds
- YouTube daily online lessons
- Learning to blend lessons – Lessons for children who need more practise sounding and reading words such as ‘tap’, ‘cap’, ‘mat’. New lessons uploaded every week day at 11am.
- Reception – New lessons uploaded every weekday at 10am
- Year 1 – New lessons uploaded every weekday at 10:30am.
- Letter and Sounds Lesson Schedule
- Letter to parents and carers about online phonic lessons.
- Letter and Sounds Guidance
- Letters and Sounds – this website gives a full list of all lessons planned for the next 5 weeks until half term. As each lesson goes live on YouTube it will play straight into the website and the lesson titles on the website will be hyperlinked. The website is designed as another way for parents to easily access the lessons, and for schools to see lesson info for planning.
- TES resources – resources includes template letter about the Letters and Sounds YouTube lessons for schools to print off and send to parents and carers.