The Learning Academy Partnership is an inclusive Multi-Academy Trust across Devon. We welcome interest from:
- Schools that share our vision of Excellence for All and wish to work collaboratively within an agreed, shared model of school improvement.
- Schools that want to have greater autonomy and also benefit from a ‘hard wired’ partnership, in an aspirational group of academies, that support each other for the common good of all their children.
- Schools that want to be part of a family where actively shared best practice and joint practice development helps all to excel.
- Schools that want to be part of a successful, innovative, highly aspirational Multi-Aacademy Trust.
- Schools that want to explore academy status but recognise that it would not be feasible as a stand alone school.
- Church Schools, Community Schools, Foundation Schools, Local Authority Schools, Free Schools, all primaries, Infant Schools, Special schools, Private Schools, Urban Schools, Rural Schools.
- Schools that have been categorised by Ofsted as: Outstanding, Good, Requires Improvement or Inadequate. Our only condition is that we all committed to a journey of continual improvement and aspire to be OUTSTANDING.
- Schools that want to make best use of their limited resources to benefit from OUTSTANDING continual support and professional development opportunities.
- Schools that wish to move from a position of vulnerability to a position of strength, with the full range of support and services of the Learning Academy Partnership.
- Schools that want to shape the future educational landscape; be in control of their own future as proactive forward thinking organisations.
We recognise that schools will join the Trust with different statuses, expertise, capacity and ability to be self-improving. Some may already be outstanding and others may be requiring significant improvement and may need need to join in a sponsored arrangement.
For sponsored academies, it is our priority to realise rapid sustainable improvement and develop high level trust, to secure equality of relationships across all our academies.