The Learning Academy Partnership Trust was structured to grow through clear systems of educational leadership, business leadership and strategic governance. We are a values led, educational excellence partnership. Our growth strategy is rooted in school improvement with like minded schools, that share the same vision, values, aspirations and ethos of working together in mutual support and challenge. Together, we can and do deliver more than we ever could individually.
Since 2011 we have grown steadily and cautiously, from being a single academy in Torbay, to our current family of 8 academies currently clustered around our 3 regional hubs: Torbay Area , Newton and Teign Area and the South Hams Area.
Since joining the Trust, all of our schools have continued to improve year on year to deliver on our promise of exceptional schools for local communities. Alongside our School to school support approach, the Trust has continued to build a central team that empowers each school to deliver strong school improvement capacity. Our approach has always been to build this capacity ahead of need, to ensure the benefits and outcomes for our schools are strong.
We are now in a strong position to invite conversations with other like minded schools to share the future.
Interested in joining the Learning Academy Partnership?
- Do you share our vision of Transforming Children’s Lives by working together to establish a family of exceptional schools that always puts children first?
- Do you share our values of Collectively Empowering Excellence?
- Are you committed to excellence?
- Do you want to belong to an aspirational family of exceptional academies?
- Do you want to be part of, benefit from and contribute to, a family of schools that are focussed on Improvement, actively sharing best practice and joint practice development, so that all excel?
- Are you looking to be part of a Trust, that is forward thinking, innovative; where leaders and teachers co-construct and design the future in a school led system of school improvement?
- Do you want to belong to a Trust where leaders genuinely care and support one another; where professional generosity is in abundance; where there is shared responsibility and accountability so that and all schools excel and non are vulnerable?
- Are you committed to ensuring that no school is ever again, isolated or vulnerable?
- Are you excited about developing your own skills and those of your staff?
Our non negotiables are our Values and 6 Principles of Excellence.
Please contact us for a confidential conversation…
By becoming part of the Learning Academy Partnership, academies are joining a family of like minded organisations with a wealth of expertise, experiences, knowledge and ideas to share. We encourage and facilitate partnership and collaboration between academies at all levels.
By 2020, we anticipate that our family of schools will grow in number, with each school being clustered around our regional hubs with additional support and services from the central teams.
Please contact us for an informal chat