Vision: Our vision is to transform children’s lives through establishing a family of exceptional schools where world class leaders place the children at the heart of all they do.
Core Values: Core values are our moral compass and drive the way we work together
Collectively: We are one team and agree to work together as one family.
Empowering: We invest in each other our communities and our future, achieving more than we ever could individually, whilst preparing for the next stage in our development.
Excellence: We champion excellence for all and in all that we do.
6 Principles of Excellence
- Priority – Children First – in every action we take and decision that we make.
- Aspirational Expectations – A Culture where every child will succeed.
- Excellence in Teaching and Learning – Excellent, passionate teachers transform children’s lives. For our children, we collectively empower excellence.
- Professional Development – Investing in People – Committing to world class, bespoke, Continuing Professional Development. For our staff, we collectively empower excellence.
- Distinctiveness – We embrace, encourage and celebrate the uniqueness of each of our schools, recognising the context of the community that it serves and the curriculum that it offers to meet those needs. For our communities, we collectively empower excellence.
- Leadership with Vision and Efficacy – Working together, we deliver and achieve much more than we could ever do individually. Collective expertise, accountability and financial efficiencies add value and improve outcomes for children.