Vision: To Transform Children’s Lives
Core Purpose: To develop a ‘values led’ family of exceptional schools that always puts children first. Where learners excel and communities are enriched so that the life chances of more and more children are improved.
Core Values: ‘Collectively Empowering Excellence’
Excellence: We champion excellence and equality for all and in all that we do.
Empowering: We invest in each other and our communities.
Collectively: We are one team and agree to work as one family.
LAP Principles of Excellence
- Priority, Children First: In every action we take and decision that we make. For our children, we collectively empower excellence.
- Aspirational Expectations: A culture where every child will succeed.
- Excellence in Teaching and Learning: Excellent, passionate staff transform children’s lives. For our children, we collectively empower excellence.
- Professional Development- Investing in People: A commitment to world class, bespoke, continuing professional development. For our staff, we collectively empower excellence.
- Distinctiveness: We embrace, encourage and celebrate the uniqueness of each of our schools, recognising the context of the community that it serves and the curriculum that it offers to meet those needs.
For our communities, we collectively empower excellence.
- Leadership with Vision and Efficacy: Working together, we deliver and achieve much more than we could ever do individually. Collective expertise, shared responsibility, accountability and financial efficiencies, add value and improve outcomes for children. For our Leaders, we collectively empower excellence.